EPS Software Corp. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the
- This policy covers how EPS Software Corp. treats personal information
that EPS Software Corp. collects and receives, including information related
to your past use of EPS Software Corp. products and services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name,
address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EPS Software
Corp. does not own or control, or to people that EPS Software Corp. does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- EPS Software Corp. collects personal information when you register with EPS Software
Corp. and when you visit EPS Software Corp. pages. EPS Software Corp. may combine
information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners
or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code,
and other personal information. Once you register with EPS Software Corp. and sign
in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- EPS Software Corp. collects information about your transactions with us and with
some of our business partners, including information about your use of services
- EPS Software Corp. automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser, including your IP address, EPS Software Corp. cookie information,
and the page you request.
- EPS Software Corp. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize
the advertising and content you see, customize the content you see, fulfill
your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct
research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- EPS Software Corp. does not rent, sell, or share email addresses unless the owner
of the email address indicated interest in partner announcements.
- Users who have previously opted in to receive such information can opt-out at any
- EPS Software Corp. collects demographics information about subscribers and other
visitors to the EPS Software Corp. web site on an ongoing basis. Demographic profiles
may be shared with our partners and advertisers on an aggregate bases.
- We reserve the right to use our mailing lists for marketing purposes. On occasion,
this may include marketing campaigns that include partner organizations.
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or
with EPS Software Corp. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use
your personal information to help EPS Software Corp. communicate with you about
offers from EPS Software Corp. and our marketing partners. However, these companies
do not have any independent right to share this information.
- EPS Software Corp. may give out personal information as a response to subpoenas,
court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or
defend against legal claims;
- EPS Software Corp. may share personal information when we believe it is necessary
to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
or as otherwise required by law.
- EPS Software Corp. reserves the right to transfer information about you if EPS Software
Corp. is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, EPS Software
Corp. will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject
- EPS Software Corp. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information.
Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact
with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- EPS Software Corp. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when
you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing
an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption
that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- EPS Software Corp. may set and access EPS Software Corp. cookies on your computer.
- EPS Software Corp. reserves the right to use web beacons to access EPS Software
Corp. cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with
EPS Software Corp. products and services.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your EPS Software Corp. Account Information at any time. This includes
- EPS Software Corp. may change the available options for email preferences at any
time. This includes consolidation of email categories and newsletters. EPS Software
Corp. will not add people to mailing lists. All EPS Software Corp. mailing lists
are strictly opt-in lists.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the EPS Software
Corp. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the EPS
Software Corp. invoices, that are considered part of your EPS Software Corp. account,
without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably
need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services
to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information
- EPS Software Corp. takes great care to adhere to security best practices. As an
example, EPS Software Corp. avoids storing confidential information (such as passwords)
whenever possible. However, EPS Software Corp. does not guarantee that such information
will never be stored in any form.
- EPS Software Corp. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary
email address specified in your EPS Software Corp. account or by placing a prominent
notice on our site.